Nuffnang's ads

Thursday 26 April 2012

1 month old

My baby will get her first jabs today (17:04:12). Even though i'm still in confinement I would like to bring my baby to take her jabs by myself. Me,my hubby with two sisters-in-law went to the clinic together.
My baby weighs is 3.9kg. That means it's only raise a kilo more.But thank God,coz my baby fully breast feeding. I'm fear to see needles,so my sister-in-law take her to the jabs room. I can't see baby cry. i'll sad. :(

sad-ing mood




On the way to clinic


After that we going to shopping. We went to jusco for buy kitchen stuff and some stuff for my girl.



See my hubby hair. Orang ckp  'Awak pemuzik ke?' 
-____________-


And my girl hair. She's camera addicted to like me.. haha



She want her daddy ;)



Her aunt. U see,she is one of my bff.



Her daddy.


After shopping,we going back and so tired. Thanx God my baby not got fever. And she so sleepy. 

I have a wonderful day on that day,first time i'm out-ing with a baby. Its so happy. Cheezy mood.

No comments: