Nuffnang's ads

Thursday 26 April 2012

Labor room story (17.03.2012)

Fact. Only 5% of babiesborn on EDD (Estimate Due Date). Most of were born between week 37 & 42 weeks of pregnancy.And my due date is 08th march 2012. But i'm deliver on 17th march 2012. It's almost 2 weeks.My gynae give that day (17th march),for me go to hospital for INDUCE. Yes,i say INDUCE. What? Induce?? OMG. pffftt. I'm so scared. Before we go to hospital,i pray to ALLAH for give everything easier. InshaALLAH,everything will gonna be ok. amin. Before going to hospital tomorrow,what should i bring along?? Here some checklist for your reference.

Mummy Bags - Checked. 


T-shirt 2-3 pcs
Kain Batik 3-4 pcs
Maternity Pad
Towel 1pcs
Disposable underwear
Slipper
Toiletry (toothbrush/colgate/bath soap/shampoo & etc..)


Baby bags - checked.


Long sleeve shirt  2-3 pcs
T-shirt 2-3 pcs
Diapers
Towel 3-4 pcs
Toiletry
Mitten & 
Blanket


IMPORTANT THINGS

Red book (for goverment hospital)
IC (husband & wife)




So,back to the story. Me & hubby go to hospital around 10 a.m. Before that,around 2-4 a.m my baby active kick-ing my tummy. And it's so pain. 
with fear, I had to go to hospital. as already exceed expected due date for two weeks.to be a doctor for the date 17th March 2012 as the date to serah diri to the hospital.likely to induce.
my husband arrived at the hospital at 12.40pm. before we could eat lunch in the cafeteria.
at about 1.50pm I was checking in at the P & C Hospital serdang. I feel very scared, just pray in faith that it is safe.
prior to induce,doctor checks the bukaan.. if no bukaan,thats mean I had to induce. syukur alhamdulillah, the bukaan has been open 4cm. and doctor monitor my baby's heart beat through a CTG.
at about 2pm I felt like bowels, but the doctor forbade,'x boleh,nanti u akan deliver dalam toilet'. oh God. they check the bukaan again and it was 6 cm. and they take me into the labor room.
It was already 7cm opening at 3pm,doctor told me to wait for 3 hours longer to deliver. oh, God. even while waiting their one minute I felt like an hour. 15 minutes later, I was anxious to dispose of water and a doctor checks the opening again. is 10cm.
Doctor asked me to push and only 3 times i push,my baby girl was born safely. Alhamdulillah. weighing 2.88kg only,but never mind la. syukur alhamdulillah. 





baby girl day 3. Her name will announce later :)So,how my baby.? cute right. like her mummy. hehe. like mummy,like daughter. 


No comments: